- Brand Name: WEIFU
- Model Number: GSM-RELAY
- Use: Universal
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Function: Universal
- Style: Wireless
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton|
|Delivery Detail:||3 days|
GSM remote controller
gsm control box with Seven relay output channel on board
The GSM-RELAY is a wireless gsm remote controller switch that connects to the GSM cell phone network.
It has seven independent relay switches, and the NO.1 Relay switch is activated by calling its cell phone number, it will reject the call without answering and switch on the device connected to it,then there are no call costs incurred when dialling the unit, it will recognise an authorised telephone number calling it and reject the call without answering.
It has other 7 independent relay switches which can be switched on or off by sending the GSM-RELAY an sms text message.
|Standby current||<10mA 12V|
- Real-time & interactive control
- 7 channels 250V 10A 50 Hz relay contacts
- Works with GSM phones
- Operating temperature (-25 .. +60 °C)
- Relays operates almost every appliance
- Small standby power (< 10mA 12V)
- Relay memory after power failure
- Optional password to keep the system at safety operating mode.
- Remote Password change
- Two operating mode optional ( remote setting with GSM phones)
- One relay is woking with the phone calling, and others working with the SMS
- Commands can added to GSM-phone number for raeady made commands
- Working voltage is at 9~12V AC /DC.
Applications include the remote control of heating in holiday homes, lighting, engine pre-heaters, aviation engine heaters, irrigation systems, water well pumps, pumping stations, cabin heaters, resetting of remote servers, arming and disarming security systems, access control of gates and garage doors.
GSM-RELAY control board:
GSM extension antenna:
USB program adapters:
Application projects pictures: