- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: WAFERSTAR
- Model Number: GSM-AUTO-4G
- Usage: Auto
- Function: Universal
- Style: Wireless
- Power supply: DC12V
- Working frequency: 4G
- Input: One alarm input
- Output: Dual relay output
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
4G Verion remote control relay switch box, timing controller
Not only a remote controller,
but also a timer controller,we can preset 8 time for auto working every day
This link is for AC version ,power input AC100-240V
New designed 4G version 2016 Version
Working band for USA:
FDD LTE: B2/B4/B5/B12/B17
Working band for Europe:
GSM-AUTO-4G is a wireless 4g remote control switch that connects to the GSM cell phone network.
The GSM-AUTO is a wireless remote On/Off switch that can be controlled through a connection to the GSM cell phone network. The connection to the GSM cell network is accomplished by purchasing a SIM card and Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) plan from your local wireless provider. Once the SIM card is installed in the SIM card holder on the top of the GSM module of your GSM-AUTO will have its own unique telephone number.
The unit is activated by an incoming call to its cell phone number. The unit cannot answer a voice call but in sensing the call its logic will activate one or both of the output relays in a pre-programmed sequence. Because the unit doesn’t answer the call, the activation of the relays does not incur any call charges to the PAYG plan or to the caller.
Alternately, the individual relays can be activated by sending SMS text messages to the unit’s phone number. Similarly, the unit is programmed by sending specific SMS text commands.
The GSM-AUTO unit controls 2 independent switches. You can therefore control 2 separate devices from one unit. An example would be in a aircraft hangar where the battery charger and engine pre-heater are turned on in sequence to prepare an aircraft for a flight
- Quad band - will work anywhere in the world
- Secure caller ID allows controlled access of up to 99 authorized users, the users telephone numbers are added to the white list, only the numbers in the white list are able to activate the GSM-AUTO, users can be added and deleted as required using text messages
- There are no call costs incurred when calling the unit, it will recognise an authorized telephone number calling it and reject the call without answering
- The GSM-AUTO has two independent relays with normally open and normally closed contacts, these can be programmed to switch on for between 1 second and 18 hours, in addition a delay time between relay 1 and 2 switching can be set, programming is achieved by sending text messages to the GSM-AUTO, once programmed you simply call the unit to activate the relay operations already programmed
- The programmed operation can be temporarily overridden and the relays switched on for up to 18 hours by sending the unit a text message command, a confirmation text will be returned when the relay(s) is switched on and another when it is switched off
- The relays can be permanently switched on or off by sending the GSM-AUTO
- a text message, again a confirmation text will be returned
- An on board clock and 24 hour timer with 8 time segments for each relay enables the relays to be switched on and off for a set time, for example relay1 switches on at 0600 (6am) and off at 1900 (7pm), once set the timer function repeats every day until reset. The caller ID and override functions are disabled when the 24 hour timer is active.
- On board backup battery for power off alarm