- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: WAFER
- Model Number: GSM-TP02
- Usage: Industrial
- Theory: Temperature Recorder
- is_customized: Yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days|
SpecificationsGSM Temperature & Humidity Recorder and Alarm device.also has the data GPRS email repor function.
GSM Temperature & Humidity Recorder and Alarm device
The WAFER temperature and humidity alert and monitoring solution allows the user to pre-set a temperature and humidity range and receive an alert (via SMS, phone call, email) if the current data exceeds the pre-set range.
An email log is also supported, allowing emailing of temperatures and humidity data once an preset timer from readings taken at preset minute intervals (settings are user configurable) prior to the sending the temperature data-log to the configured email address.
The WAFER device is controlled via the use of SMS command messages, these are standard text messages sent from a mobile phone which are formatted in a specific way to configure the device (i.e. change GPRS settings).
Our standard products is QUAD GSM BAND at 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, Before order ,please confirm your working frequency. and select the right products for your project.
Remote temperature reporting of site equipment
Logging of temperature data in remote locations via email
Over/under temperature alarm notification via SMS and phone call or email.
Instantaneous temperature reading via status SMS
Frequency Band: Global Quad Band GSM/GPRS Engine ( 850/900/1800/1900MHz )
Dimensions: 153 mm x 66 mm x 28 mm
Supply Voltage: AC/DC12V
Server Room Monitoring
Museums, Archives, Galleries
Laboratory and Quality Test Workshops
Hospital Room Monitoring
Cold Storage Monitoring
Green House Monitoring
Building Management and Automation
- Robust aluminium construction.
- Unlimited range wire free temperature and humidity monitoring using GSM module.
- Four channel Relay outputs to control most automation systems (volt free).
- Easy operation with 2 numbers in monitor and remote control.
- Works with mobile phones and land lines.
- Mains powered with DC12vpower adapter.
- 0.3'c Temperature Detection accuracy
- Humidity Range at 0-100% RH
- Temperature Range at : -40-120*C
- Humidity and Temperature data log saved with timer and send through the Email
Whole sets pictures
AM2305 Temperature & Humidity sensor